Freezer Organizational Hacks for the New Year for Residents in Naples, Ft Myers, and Charlotte County, FL
A New Year means a fresh start — especially when it comes to getting healthier. While planning your healthy meals to start the year off right, it may help to organize your freezer in advance. Organizing your freezer will help you maximize your freezer space, which in turn, helps to keep your freezer running well.
Let’s explore a few of these below.
Organizational Ideas for your Freezer
Here are some tips for organizing your freezer in the New Year:
- If you have a vacuum sealer or are using storage bags, be sure to freeze them flat so they take up less space.
- If you use bins, be sure they are clear so you can easily see what’s inside.
- Label all bins and bags. Be sure to include the date!
- Clean out your freezer every few months, so you can throw out things that have expired.
- Don’t overstuff your freezer. If overstuffed, cold air will not be able to circulate and the contents of your freezer will not stay as cold. You also run the risk of your freezer not properly sealing when closed causing your food and freezer to defrost which can make for a mess.
If you have any issues with your freezer and live in Naples, Estero, Ft. Myers, or Charlotte County, FL, call Diamond Appliance Repair right away. We are an independent, family-owned appliance repair shop that can provide professional assistance for detail cleaning and repairing all your appliances.
Get started by calling us directly at 239-687-6999. We’re here to help!